Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Where customers become friends, and friends become family

(800) 266-7672


Personal lines Insurance products:

  • Homeowners
  • Renters
  • Condominium Owners
  • Dwelling Fire
  • Mobile Home / Manufactured Homes
  • Flood
  • Earthquake
  • Auto
  • Motorcycle
  • Motorhome
  • Personal Umbrella / Excess
  • Boat / Yacht
  • Recreational Vehicles
  • Pet Insurance
  • E-Bike Insurance

Commercial Line Insurance products:

  • Business owners
  • General Liability
  • Commercial Property
  • Commercial Auto
  • Commercial Umbrella / Excess
  • Workers Compensation
  • Earthquake
  • Director and Officer Liability
  • Errors & Omissions Liability

Glossary and Definitions

Homeowners insurance is made up of coverages that may help pay to repair or replace your home and belongings if they are damaged by certain perils, such as fire, lightning, smoke, wind, vandalism or theft to name a few. The policy also includes personal liability which helps protect your assets and covers defense costs in the event of a lawsuit.  It would help cover costs if you accidentally damage another person’s property or if you are responsible for a visitor who is injured at your home.  Homeowners coverage is required by your lender and you are able to choose the company who is right for you.

Renters insurance protects your personal property in a rented apartment, condo or home from unexpected circumstances such as theft, a fire and usually sewer backup damage to name a few. It can also help protect you from liability if someone is injured on your property.

Many renters are under the impression that their landlord’s insurance policy will cover their belongings and unfortunately, that is not generally the case.

Condominium-owners insurance- it’s important to understand what is covered by your condo association’s insurance policy, sometimes referred to as the master policy. Your association’s policy may help cover a portion of the structure of your own condo unit, including the walls and floors. Some master policies might provide coverage for your unit’s original construction and fixtures, while others might cover up to bare walls.  Once you determine what is provided by your association policy, we can assist you in filling in the gaps.

In addition to inside walls coverage, unit-owners policies will provide coverage for your personal property and liability coverage.